It’s time to break out the old’ goals for 2012. I don’t always do this, but I’m feeling ambitious this year.
1. Grow as a photographer. I intend to attempt a 52-week photo challenge this year. I figure shooting at least one decent photo a week can’t hurt.
2. Run a half marathon. I’ll let you know when I’ve chosen one and registered.
3. Decorate my bedroom. Our master is always the junk heap of the house, an afterthought when it comes to decorating. It’s time to transform it into a more relaxing place.
4. Organize my pantry. It’s a mess. I’m open to suggestions.
5. Make and accomplish a really awesome summer checklist with the kids on summer break. I wanted to do this last year, and um…yeah, it didn’t happen.
6. Find a happy medium when it comes to eating healthy.
7. Take the kids to Disney World. Let’s face it. This one will be super fun for me, too.
8. Stop procrastinating, call the endodentist, and get my front tooth fixed…again. (Laura, don’t feel guilty. In a weird way, you have given me a little souvenir so that I can never, ever forget you. Not that I would anyway, because you’re awesome.)
9. Read more. I love to read. I haven’t done enough reading in the last year. It’s time to step it up. Maybe I need to find a book club.
10. …and so I thought 10 would be a good place to stop, but I’ve got nothing. My last resolution is to stop with nine resolutions. I’m sure that’s plenty.
Happy New Year to all!