My Nike watch is very happy that we finally have warm weather. It’s quit harassing me and asking if we’re ever going to run together again. I didn’t have the foot pod synchronized correctly, so I wasn’t able to use it all winter.
It was also time to revamp the running playlist. I kept some of my old favorites and added some new songs that I am loving so far.
Here’s what’s shuffling in the Shuffle these days:
1. Brighter Than the Sun, Colbie Caillat
2. Right In, Skrillex
3. Thrift Shop, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis
4. Black and Yellow, Wiz Khalifa
5. YOLO, The Lonely Island feat. Adam Levine
6. Bangarang, Skrillex
7. Everybody Talks, Neon Trees
8. Lucky Strike, Maroon 5
9. My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up), Fall Out Boy – longest song title ever. Sheesh!
10. Starships, Nicki Minaj
11. Whiskey’s Gone, Zac Brown Band
12. Scream & Shout, Will.I.Am & Britney Spears
13. Hate On Me, Glee Cast version
14. Blurred Lines, Robin Thicke feat. T.I. & Pharrell)
15. Mirrors, Justin Timberlake
16. Stronger, Kanye West
…..and RUN! I’ve PR’ed my 5K time twice in the last week, so it must be working. What’s playing in your earbuds these days?